Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Betty Boop Theme ATC art dolls...............

I had so much fun making these that I decided to make 6 ( had already sent one off). I chose three red and three green. They were two days worth of work but I was interrupted quite a bit during that time. Their legs, arms and heads move with brads and they fold up to pretty close to ATC size. I may be fudging just a little on that though. My oldest daughter really likes Betty Boop and would sing her song adorably by the time she was two.  "I wanna be loved by you, just you and nobody else but you. I wanna be loved by you alone    Boop oop  ee doo!"




2 comments:

  1. LOL...I love Betty Boop...she always puts a smile on my face..vbg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have the pages for sale, I love these. My daughter, daughter-in-law and I all collect Betty Boop!

    ReplyDelete