Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My art journal cover..........



The Art Journal I have been working on was SO plain but I knew that I would get
inspiration eventually. I purchased some very interesting wire sculptures by an artist
by the name of Jesse Levesque.  I added a fish sculpture here on this journal. I always like
to give credit to the artist and that is why you can see a little note to the side that does 
that. I used jeweled brads in the middle of the eyes and also wire to it to the cover.
For smaller pieces, I used E6000 glue and covered the entire thing with Liquitex Gloss Gel.
The pages are so colorful that the cover is a nice match.

3 comments:

  1. I love all the color you use it's always so alive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this art journal! All the colors and textures and "whimsy" are so inspirational to me! :)

    ReplyDelete