Thursday, May 24, 2012

Troll ATC Art Paper Doll.............

The Challenge was to make a "Troll or Gnome". I remember having troll dolls
as a child and collected as many of the mini ones that I could. They were
like little children to me. I played with them for hours. It was easy to name
them because of the different colors of hair. The jeweled belly button trolls
came along later. I thought it would be fun to make a "tatoo" troll with movable
arms and legs. The hair is fibers from my fiber collection. The hair is glued sandwiched
between two chip board cuts of the front and back. It was helpful to used 
jeweled brads for ear rings to keep the hair in the head. 

I used google eyes  to make him a little more silly.
I also make a blue one I sent off. I will have to 
find that picture and post it. I may have forgotten 
to take the pic before it was sent in the swap.

No comments:

Post a Comment