Saturday, July 2, 2011

Keeping ourselves busy So We will try not to be Sad.



My daughter-in-law (Ashley) and I are staying very busy with making things. These are some things that She made. It is fun to have a daughter-in-law that likes art. I have given her full run of my art room. She has been as sad as me because the thing we are hurting about effects both of us. She wants to make these for people using their own children's friends for $20.00 a piece and they are so worth it. They are large, hand colored pictures with really sweet embellishments and magnets are attached to the back. I think they are precious. I will post her new blog soon.
Please email me if you would like her to make one for you. The one on the left is about 7 inches tall. I wish the picture was larger.

No comments:

Post a Comment