Tuesday, January 7, 2014

FILL UP THE HOUSE WITH ART!

My second oldest son said to me a couple of years ago, "Mom, all your rooms are art rooms". All my children know how much I like art and although he said it to humor me, I have thought about that a lot since then. So I decided to actually take him up on that and literally make all my rooms art rooms. Spring cleaning is almost done and I thought how fun it would be to display my kids' art from their school years or beyond and all the art of my grandchildren in old windows. It is like windows of an old school building with the classroom kids' art projects. I love the way it feels. I had already used one old large window to display my ATCs on wires but this is a piece of art in each section.


.....And i have only just begun. I will update as I go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment