Monday, January 6, 2014

GRANDMA MARY'S MONSTER FRIENDS-2013 FOR MY GRANDKIDS.

EVERY YEAR I MAKE SOME NEW PROJECT FOR MY GRANDKIDS. THIS YEAR IT IS MONSTERS AND MONSTER DOODLE BOOKS. EACH BOOK HAS A DIFFERENT COVER THAT MATCHES THEIR OWN PERSONAL MONSTER. I INCLUDED A LIST OF EVERYONE'S MONSTERS.
THIS IS "MOO-MADE"

THIS IS "MUNG-KEE-BUTT"

THIS IS "MUNG-KEE-WENCH"

THIS IS "PILL-OH"

THIS IS "RANE-BO"

THIS IS "SIGH-KLOPPS"

THIS IS "SPIKEY-SPEE"
My grandson that got this one is
requesting black bat wings for it.
It has Spikes on its back.

THIS IS "SWEET-PEA"
This is simple and soft 
for the new baby.

THIS IS 'SWOOP"

THIS IS "TIPPY-TU-TU"

ALL OF MY MONSTERS FRIENDS

THIS IS "RABBID" 
but the grandson that received this one
wants his name to be changed to "RAPPID"

THIS IS "BURPY-LURPY-SCHLURPY"
My Grandson gave me this name before I 
made his Monster.

THIS IS "FIVE-EYES"

THIS IS "MEE-MEE & YOO-YOO"
My oldest grand daughter got the conjoined
cat twins. She loves it

No comments:

Post a Comment