Tuesday, February 9, 2010

All kinds of fairies---art journaling--Mary


Almost everyone of my art journals has SOME KIND of FAIRY. This one is pen and ink with water color. .... and I made up a quick little story to go with it. She has such long beautiful legs. I love curly toes, pointed ears and strange colors of hair. I like them to have a sweet face. But funny faces can be interesting too. Each fairy can be different and made in different ways. Each has to have a name. Her name is "Meepetts". Yes, a very strange name for a human but not for a fairy. I also like vintage children costumed as fairies. Go ahead and try a few. I will be showing many in the weeks to come. Please follow along and see. But check out the new fairies at the website at:
www.thingsaltered.com

No comments:

Post a Comment