Monday, February 15, 2010

My craft room---Mary











When people see my craft room, their eyes always get big. I love this room. You can not have a fun Creative room unless your Left-Brain organizational skills kick in a little bit. I do not like to look for that perfect thing for hours. Organization is the only way to solve that problem. I like vertical. I like lots of colorful boxes and plastic containers. This room is my Haven. I come into this room and the wheels in my brain start kicking in imediately. Many call me the "tool" girl or the "wierd objects" girl or the "paper-nut" girl. Been called worse so I do not mind. Uncreative people see this room and run away screaming!! Creative People run into it squealing for joy. There you have it in a nut shell.

No comments:

Post a Comment