Sunday, February 7, 2010

Being sick does not stop Creativity--Mary



Have been sick for a few days but still, it doesn't keep me from creating. Please check the website in a week or so and you will see the new fairy collage pattern sheets. The video will be out soon as well. Maybe by the time you see the video, then this post will be somewhat of the past and all the new collage sheets will be available. Please check at: www/thingsaltered.com and today, my youngest teenage daughter will be helping me with facebook. Grandma's learn a little slower than these young kids that pick it up second nature but I still learn. THis week I want to show some new art journaling pages and some altered book pages. I can hardly wait to dig into facebook. I like changes. Sometimes it takes a little getting used to but I still enjoy changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment