Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A page from an older Art Journal--Mary



Thought you would like to see some pages from an older art journal. I really like this journal but the cover is boring. I think I should still do something with that. Maybe I will make a small video when I do. THere are two pictures. THe first one, you can see the vintage sewing packet I have used to house a couple of the pattern fairies. When you open it, there they are. I like making this page. But then again, I enjoy making MOST of my art journal pages. I thought it might be fun to do a little more self-portrait-"ing". Haven't done that much because it seems sort of self centered but oh well, people like to see self portraits. This self-portrait I did looking into a mirror. Please be sure to check the website:
www.thingsaltered.com

No comments:

Post a Comment